Monday, October 22, 2012

dieting continues

We ve had a great weekend our nephew kyle got married saturday.  We now have another neice Melissa .   The wedding was really  beautiful ,  I loved  every minute helping , it was so much fun.

 we have had some great foods this whole weekend. I know i can't eat lke that all the time, or my efforts to get the weight off will be wasted. Today i started back exercising, its hard but it is definally is worth it. I have lost 45 pounds since the last of   January , When i started my diet i weighted 176, Now i weight 132 . I was in a size 12  now im in a size 6.   I hope by telling this people will have courage to lose weight. Maybe my tips will help you .

You just have to take action and make up your mind to loose the weight.
 Now  is my real test, to keep the weight off and not slip back into old habits. Most days it easy, but sometimes  its hard. there are so many temptations out there, cookies calling my name.

we've ate good for days, and i mean really good. Now its time to get back to watching my diet. certain foods i try to stay clear of, High calories foods . Mac and  cheese and homemade baked beans. Oh and pudding and cakes.                                                                                                                                                oh we eat, but not a big feast. we eat simple meals .Tonite we had a grilled chicken patty with a baked sweet potatoes, and some english peas.  i fixed a small portion of mac and cheese for paxton.   I buy single serving to cook for the grandkids. Its hard to cook for two , much less 1. I try to cook some stuff for David , and also make sure its something low calorie for me.                                                                                          Im off to dream of delicious foods to eat Tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment