Saturday, February 2, 2013

Diet changes

Im still weighting myself  and counting calories. Im still eating my special k meals bars , mostly for lunch. When we're real busy its just easier to eat a bar. I was talking to  a friend about my dieting and she told me about  a app called my fitness pal . you can download it on your computer or your phone. i have it on my phone and i love it. Even though i don't have time to record in it lately, I use it to look up calories of food i eat. I still record my foods in my little notebook.

Just recently I changed my diet due to sickness. I wasnt drinking enough water. So now im drinking bottled water about 3  a day.   I also started eating oatmeal which has 130 calories and i eat a banana which has about 90 calories. I still keep my calories low for breakfast and lunch and then have a sensiable supper. I eat  a 100 calories snack a few hours after breakfast and a afternoon snack.

Most of the time i watch my calories but i do eat out and i do enjoy it, probly even more now. I dont want people thinking i never eat thing that really taste good.  Just tonite i had king cake and it was really delious.

I wish i had more time to spend on here but im really busy with deer processing, when it over i have some new recipes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment