Sunday, September 16, 2012

dieting still

Im still looking for that next recipe,  or new dish . I have people being really curious to know what im eating. so  here"s my sunday meals.  for breakfast i had a special K protein meal bar. For Lunch i had a turkey sandwich on flat bread with bacon and lettuce and onion and tomato with mustard , and roasted red peppers.
then a half of slice angel food cake.  bridgette and the boys and i went to visit the nursing homes today. when we got home I had a weight watcher ice cream bar. and i cheated and had a tiny piece of chocolate bar at bridgette"s.  then i came home and grilled me and david  a Bq turkey burger with lettuce ,tomato and onion and mustard, baked beans and a dill pickle spear.  Im still keeping track of my weight every morning and writing in my diary.  todays calories averaged about  a little over a thousand.

No comments:

Post a Comment